Jun 25, 2011

A few cards I made recently

I thought I'd post a few more cards that I've made recently. I'm having fun making these and I just got a new embossing machine, so I'll be an embossing fool for a while lol.

Without further ado, here they are: (Sorry, all were taken with my phone camera)

The first is an anniversary card for a sweet couple celebrating 40 years! Right below is a close up of the background. I'm not sure how well you can see it, but I like how the white on white turned out.






This next card was to uplift a friend who is going through some really rough times:



This next card I just made trying out the new digi stamp and paper I got as freebies from Create with TLC:



A birthday card using more images from Create with TLC:



A going-away card:



Father's Day cards:









And two thank you cards:





That's it for now...now to go play with my embosser!

No comments:

Post a Comment