Feb 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 02/08/10

Our menu plan for this week:

MondayMeatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies (I threw this in the crockpot yesterday morning before work - it was okay, but is better oven-baked.)
TuesdayMexican Stuffed Shells, Spanish rice, salad
Wednesday - Black Bean Salsa Chicken, salad
Thursday – Polish Sausage Sandwiches
Friday – Basketballgame – eat out
Saturday – Almost a Meal Casserole - This recipe seems to keep getting passed over...hopefully I'll get to it this week.
SundayRotisserie Chicken, roasted asparagus, rolls

I mixed things up a bit from my original plan for this week due to some travel plans. The boys will be on their own Thursday night and I have some Polish Sausages that need to be used up, so sandwiches will work fine for that night.

Last weeks CP Teriyaki Chicken was a bit of a disappointment. I think it cooked too long. I might try it again on a day when I can shorten the cooking time. The Broccoli 'n Beef was quite good and was pretty easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment