Oct 9, 2010

Menu Plan 10/11/10

I'm posting my menu plan early this week since I've got it done. I normally post it on Monday's and link up with Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday link. Since her post isn't up yet, I'll have to remind myself to come back and link it on Monday. Edited to link to this week's Menu Plan Monday.

Anyhow, here's what I've planned for next week:

MondayMini Meatloaves, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
TuesdayBuffalo Shrimp, Rice, Mixed Veggies
WednesdayChicken Ziti, Salad
ThursdayCP Chicken ‘n Stuffing, Roasted Veggies
FridayTurkey Burgers, Salad
Saturday – Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice
Sunday – Ranch Chicken

If you look too closely, you'll notice a few meals that are repeats from last week!

No, we are not eating the same things two weeks in a row! Last week didn't go precisely as planned. After having my car break down on Monday, our week turned out a bit differently than anticipated. Carpooling with hubby was great in my estimation - I loved being chauffered around - but I don't think he loved it as much as I did. Having to alter his schedule to fit mine threw a kink in his week I think. :) (Car is fixed - thanks again to hubby!)

Which led to eating out one night and begging asking kiddo to make dinner one night and he chose spaghetti. (Maybe because I forgot to defrost anything??)

Hopefully, this week we will follow our plan a bit better. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment