Oct 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 11/01/10

I never got around to posting my menu last week, so I'm posting this week's menu plan a day early this week to be sure I get it done.

Monday - Thursday we will be eating from our freezer. Friday and Saturday are both new recipes for us - I hope my family thinks they are as good as they sound. And Sunday is another freezer meal.

As always, I'm sure things will change a bit, but for now, here is our plan:

MondayRotisserie Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes
TuesdayMini Meatloaves, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday - Black Bean Salsa Chicken, Salad
ThursdayChicken ‘n Rice Casserole, Broccoli
FridaySmothered Pork Chops, Asparagus
Saturday – Chicken Tortilla Pie (I don't recall where I found this recipe)
SundayStuffed Buffalo Chicken, Salad

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment