Aug 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 8/23/10

Every week I make up a menu plan, including the weekends, to follow. I find this saves me time, money, and most importantly, unnecessary frustration. I was initially inspried to plan our weekly meals by reading about it at I'm An Organizing Junkie. She hosts a menu planning party each week where you can link up your own menu plan and find inspiration from hundreds of other people who also link up their plans. This week's plans are here.

Here's what we will be eating this week:

Monday

Pesto Chicken Bake, Pasta, Corn

Tuesday

Pizza Party for Youngest and Friends

Wednesday

Broccoli Chicken Casserole, Rolls

Thursday

Pork Chow Mein, Fried Rice

Friday

Southwest Chicken Pie

Saturday

Steak, Baked Potatoes, Salad

Sunday

Teriyaki Meatballs over rice, Mixed Veggies
Using meatballs from our freezer


I will bake extra chicken Monday to use in Wednesday and Friday's meals. Several of these recipes are new to us and I will post how they work out. I'm always on the lookout for new recipes that will freeze well - hopefully some of these will make the cut. ;)

What's on your plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment