Jan 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 09/21/09


I've been following Menu Plan Monday at http://orgjunkie.com/ for about four weeks now. I've been successfully planning and (for the most part) sticking to my weekly menus. This week is the first time I will be posting my menus and linking back.

I actually plan my weekly menus on Friday. This is my day off and works best for me. I try to plan thru the following Sunday, so some days overlap - giving me some leeway in case I don't get to it on the scheduled day.

Here's this week's plan:


Friday - French Bread Pizza, Salad

Saturday - Crockpot Easy Chicken over Egg Noodles

Sunday - Tacos, Refried Beans, Salad

Monday - Quiche, Fresh Fruit, Waffles

Tuesday - Beef Burgandy over WW Egg Noodles

Wednesday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Salad

Thursday - Creamy Chicken 'n Biscuits, Veggies

Friday - Copycat Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings, Celery Sticks

Saturday - Chicken California, Au Gratin Potatoes

Sunday - Twice Baked Stuffed Potatoes, Caesar Salad

I will be back later this week to add recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment