Jan 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 12/28/09

This week I am trying out some new recipes that are freezable. I am getting a new freezer next week and plan to fill it up with some meals over the next few weeks. I return to work at the end of January and would love to have a bunch of meals ready to go for next semester.

Here is the week's plan:

Monday – Leftovers, turkey sandwiches
Tuesday – Chicken California (using turkey), corn on the cob
Wednesday – Crock Pot Black Bean Salsa Chicken, Salad
Thursday – Paula Deen’s Layered Meatball Casserole, Green Beans
Friday – WW Chicken ‘n Cheese Casserole, Asparagus Casserole, Rolls
Saturday – Slow Cooked Oriental Pork Chops, UnFried Brown Rice, Veggie
Sunday – Chicken Alfredo (frozen Viola meal)

I love using my crockpot too, so combining crockpot recipes with freezer cooking seems like a plus. I will try to come back with reviews of the above recipes throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment