Jan 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 01/18/10

I'm late with this post as I just couldn't seem to plan our menu this week! Last night I was opting for eating out and hubby said he'd pick up something at the store. He suggested spaghetti and I said ok...I already had everything we needed and the ground beef was precooked, so it was an easy fix.

So here is our week's worth of meals:

Monday - Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls
Tuesday – Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Salad
Wednesday – Eating out for son's birthday!!
Thursday – Turkey Burgers
Friday – Potato Soup
Saturday – Buffalo Chicken Strips
Sunday – Hamburger Helper (I found 2 boxes when cleaning out the pantry - I have no idea when or why I bought them, but we will eat them.)

It was really hard planning our menu this week. I think it was from cooking so much the last few weeks - I completely lost my menu planning creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment