Apr 7, 2010

Make Ahead Mixes

I am wanting to prep some make-ahead mixes to keep on hand.

Right now, I'm just in the planning stages, but I figured this would be a great place to start cataloging the different mixes I want to prep. That way I will have them all in the same place once I'm ready to throw them together.

Having different seasonings and/or mixes ready to go takes half the work out of preparing items in the kitchen.

So far I want to prep packets of:


Rotisserie Chicken seasoning

Fajita seasoning

Taco seasoning

Prime Rib seasoning

Hidden Valley Ranch Copycat seasoning



I also would love to make up some mixes for muffins and such.

I've found that ziploc snack size bags work perfectly for the seasoning packets. I'm guessing the quart size bags would work well for larger mixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment