Apr 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 04/12/10

Well, this week will be a bit different as hubby is out-of-town for a few nights.

My first thought was "I'm not cooking!" Then I mentally tallied up how much take-out or fast food would cost. It is so much cheaper to eat at home. And after I spent a whole five minutes this morning throwing a chicken and some potatoes into the crockpot, I realized that dinner doesn't have to always take a lot of time to prepare.

That being said, I retain the right to change this week's plan at a moment's notice!

Here's our tentative plan:

Monday – CP Chicken w/Red Potatoes
Tuesday - Little Caesar's or Domino's (we will probably eat leftovers instead)
Wednesday – Eat Out
Thursday - Pancakes w/Eggs or maybe something else
Friday – Korean Tri Tip
Saturday – Pork Chops, Rice
Sunday – Chicken w/Salsa & Cheese

Such an easy week! Wednesdays are always rushed, so I will stick to something simple that day. I will have to run to the grocery store to get the green chilies for Friday and the french fried onions for Saturday. And the salsa for Sunday. But that's four whole days away, so I've got plenty of time. And maybe I can convince hubby to take us out to dinner Sunday after church like I did last week!

So that's my imperfect plan...what are you eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment