Apr 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 04/05/10

Wow, it has been awhile since I've posted my weekly menu plan!

That doesn't mean I haven't been making weekly menu plans - in fact, I have come to rely on my weekly menu plans to get me through the week! The last few weekly menu plans have been based on my four month freezer plan that I posted about several months ago. Let me say this - having my weekday meals ready to go with little to no effort has been a lifesaver! Some nights I'm so tired and I know that I have would resorted to fast food or pizza many times rather than prepare dinner at home.

This week, since I'm home for the week, I will be cooking. The original meals that sit in my freezer will fit nicely into Sunday slots as those days are usually busy and I like to have something easy for those days also.

Here's what we will be eating this week:

Monday – Enchilada Casserole (left over from last week)
Tuesday - Chicken Spaghetti, Roasted Cauliflower
Wednesday - Taco Pasta, Green Chili Rice
Thursday - Wonton Manicotti, salad
Friday – Potato Soup
Saturday – Chicken Bacon Lo Mein
Sunday - Crockpot chicken

The wonton manicotti is a recipe I made up from some ideas I got online and if it turns out I will post the recipe here. The crockpot chicken will be a whole chicken that is in my freezer right now. I will throw it into the crockpot with some spices and let it cook away.

That's it for this week - what are you eating?

For more menu ideas, check out Orgjunkies site with links to hundreds of ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I am new to menu planning...and always looking for new ideas! Looks like you are going to have a yummy week!

    ReplyDelete